Sunday, May 22, 2011

Why "The Skunk Lady" ?

The uniqueness of  my blog address has come up more than once and people seem curious about it so I thought I would answer it in a blog post!

I've always loved skunks! My son found this picture of a baby skunk in a man's hand (sorry to disappoint anyone, it's not my hand, sorry) and I thought it was the cutest thing. We joke about it being so cute it makes us ANGRY!!! This picture should be in the Guinness Book of World Records in my opinion for the cutest thing ever!

When I was at the family reunion one of the relatives found out about my profile picture on Facebook and he got all excited and said "You're the Skunk Lady? My wife LOVES that picture!" So it stuck with me  and when it came time to put a name to my blog I thought the skunk lady would be appropriate because of my profile picture and the story behind it! And it was an address name that was available so I went with it.

So that's my story behind the skunk, and "I'm stickin' to it!" Thanks everyone for your interest, support and questions. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment